Hotel Serena regulations and tourist tax
The regulation of the hotel Serena of Riolo Terme is established to guarantee all guests an orderly, peaceful and peaceful use of the structure. It is contractual in nature so the request to stay at the hotel and the acceptance of this request implies the total acceptance of this regulation. Failure to comply as required by Italian law involves the removal of the guest and notification to the police or carabinieri public security authorities.
1) Documents: Upon arrival, guests must be provided with identification documents for the purpose of filling in and communicating their presence to the police, including minors;
2) It is absolutely forbidden to bring guests and people not registered in the hotel up to the room and, therefore, they must leave the identity document at the reception;
3) Parents of children or young people or (whoever exercises them) are responsible for acts performed by minors within the hotel and are required to supervise them and to ensure that they behave correctly towards other guests and have obligation of respect for silence;
4) The hotel rooms are available from 10:30 am on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10:30 am on the day of departure unless otherwise agreed with the hotel management. Room keys must be returned to reception. Rates are per day regardless of the time of entry.
5) Our hotel accepts pets as long as it is informed when booking. The customer within the accommodation facility must ensure that the animal is kept in such a way as not to cause nuisance noise and damage to other guests and to the hotel. Only pets with sanitary rules can access the hotel. Pets are not allowed in the breakfast room and restaurant room and must be kept on a leash. The cleaning of the room must be allowed to our staff. The management can ask for compensation for any damage caused. The right to privacy is guaranteed to every customer as required by the relevant law.
6) It is strictly forbidden to smoke inside the rooms and the structure smoking outside on the terrace and on the veranda, in case a penalty will be applied.
7) Prohibitions: It is forbidden for safety reasons to use stoves, food warmers, irons or coffee machines in the rooms. To wash, roll out the laundry, iron there is a special space in the parking area near the laundry that is open from 09:00 until 14:00 and you need to contact the room staff. In the hotel there is also a laundry service against payment at the reception, except previous agreement.
For rates and bag collection for washing contact the reception. It is forbidden by the municipal regulation to hang clothes on the windows
8) The linen of the rooms and of the dining room is replaced as foreseen in the regulation for 3-star hotels. The change of bathroom linen is changed every two days bed linen once a week. Any daily change of linen will be counted as a supplement to be paid. It is forbidden to take the linen away from the hotel. In case of missing linen we would be forced to charge it to the account.
9) In our hotel separate waste collection is carried out and therefore we ask you to use the appropriate differentiated containers. Do not waste water and electricity when you leave the room and close everything.
10) In case of damage to the structure, the objects or the loss of the keys you will have to pay the fee back to the hotel.
11) Security deposit: The management declines all responsibility and cannot refund anything for the goods not kept in the safes of their rooms or leave them in the main hotel safe. If the customer deems the safe of the room suitable for personal values, the hotel management offers a storage and custody service. According to the civil code regulation, the management has the obligation to accept in custody, paper money, cash, and valuables, but it can refuse to keep dangerous, bulky objects or items deemed excessive.
12) The hotel parking: it is behind the internal hotel but not guarded. The management is not responsible for any damage or theft caused to cars, mopeds or bicycles in the parking lot. Each customer can bring their own bicycle in their room but the management cannot answer for damage or theft to customers' bikes.
13) Silent hours: At 13:30 - 16:00 and 22:30 - 08: 00, customers are required to observe appropriate behavior to ensure that guests' rest is not disturbed (including high tone of voice in the rooms area and the use of clogs or noisy shoes in the rooms or slamming doors or shouting of another kind). The use of television or radio is allowed in moderation of the volume.
14) The breakfast room is located on the first floor and is served from 07:30 to 10:30. Lunch is served at 12:30. Dinner is served at 7.30pm. We kindly ask our customers to respect the times, a maximum delay of 30 minutes is allowed.
16) Please promptly report food intolerances and allergies to the staff or reception
17) Hotel Hours: The hotel opens at 07:30 am and closes at 01:00 am. For night service in case of emergency please call the number from the hotel telephone: 0546 71183
In any case we are always present and available as we owners live in the hotel.
18) Doctor: the medical doctor carries out the following hours from 20:00 to 07:00 telephone number 800244244 while during the day it is necessary to contact the tourist medical doctors of ASL telephone number 0546972828. Pharmacy 054674052 FIRST AID: 118.
19) Shuttle service or bus service: ask at the hotel reception.
20) WI-FI and internet point: the wi-fi is free for the exclusive use of hotel guests; it covers the whole hotel and is monitored and controlled by the police and to access a password must be requested at the reception.
21) Mini-bar: the minibar is empty.
22) Hotel payment: please pay the hotel bill the day before departure. Payment methods for cash, debit cards, credit cards, bank transfers are accepted.
23) Tourist tax: the tourist tax is not included in the hotel price list and must be paid separately. The hotel collects the tourist tax on behalf of the municipality of Riolo Terme, which uses it for tourism purposes.(see below)
24) The pension price is applied for a minimum stay of three days. The pension does not include water and bottled wine and bar consumptions, laundry, (Except previous agreement).